Monday 29 October 2012

Peach and Blueberry Smoothie


I've been on a little bit of a health kick recently and have rediscovered smoothies.

I had a great smoothie recipe book collecting dust, but when I opened it again I couldn't believe I had ignored it for so long. Smoothies are so good cos they are tasty and often a full meal, while so packed with good things.

I'm going to share some of my favourite smoothie recipes soon on this blog (including a chocolate thickshake-esque one, chock packed with spinach of all things.)

Meanwhile, enjoy this recipe for a peach and blueberry smoothie (recipe by me, inspired by all other smoothie recipes.)


You will need:
- I can of sliced peaches in juice
-1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries (or other berries)
-A good dollop (About 1/3 a cup) of plain unsweetened yoghurt

Add all the above to your blender (including the juice from the peaches), and blend. If you're not using frozen berries, you might want to add some ice to make it a cooler drink.

Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...