Tuesday 5 November 2013

Our gender reveal party

Last Saturday we had our baby gender reveal afternoon tea. I had fun preparing the food- lots of little treats, and my sister in law got the sacred envelope with the gender tucked inside, and she baked the reveal cake.



Around 30 of our friends and family came over, and it would have been a lovely afternoon tea even without the cake! Cutting the cake was so exciting though....



It's a girl!!!! Yay!

We're of the philosophy that we want to enjoy every part of this pregnancy, so having the gender reveal afternoon tea was part of that. It was so much fun, and I reckon this will happen again if we have future children. Oh and if anyone wants me to bake their gender reveal cake, I'm keen!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good preparations of the gender reveal party. I am planning to surprise party at one of the excellent Seattle venues for my sister in law’s baby shower. Hope she enjoys her day with all near and dear ones.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...