Sunday 29 January 2012

Paper ♥

Day 1

I Matthew, take you Jennifer to be my lawfully wedded wife. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I solemnly vow to be your faithful husband in sickness and in health and in joy as well as in sorrow. 
I promise to provide for you, encourage you, fight for you and love you extravagantly; to help you live life to the fullest and to achieve your hearts deepest desires. Today I give myself to you, solely and completely.


I Jennifer take you Matthew to be my lawfully wedded husband. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful wife in sickness and in health and in joy as well as in sorrow. 
I promise to love you, to honour and respect you and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God.
Today I give you all that I have of myself and my love. I place your love as a seal upon my heart.



One month

Two Months

Three months

Four Months

Five Months

Six months
No photo of us this month. Instead enjoy a photo of our flourishing plant babies from July.
Seven Months

Eight Months

Nine Months
Don't ask

Ten Months

Eleven Months

Twelve Months


When two people love each other, their words are sweet and strong like the fragrance of orchids
They put their hand into the others heart, and pass over all the foolish and weak things they see
They draw out into the light all the beautiful belongings the other contains

When two people love each other, they share their joy, multiply their hope
They share their pain, divide the sorrow
They walk alongside each other, as they travel though life

When two people love each other, and hand in hand they vow their love
There is no tighter bond and none can break, or weaken or fray it
When two people love each other, they give all they have to the other, and step out into the beginning of their days
They rest in each others arms, and that love is their home.

(A poem by me, written for our wedding day.)


***

Your love is sealed upon my heart. Happy Paper anniversary, my love xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...