Tuesday 3 July 2012

Fly Away, Far Away From Here


Next month Matt and I are heading to Europe for 6 weeks, and its suddenly become so close, and I CAN'T WAIT!!

We've been booking tickets and accommodation, and car hire etc at a rate of knots lately, so its become very real. And I am getting to that excited point- where its not just a dream, but becoming more and more real each day.

I'm at the point of trying to plan my plane outfit. Don't judge me- its hard to find a balance of comfort, style and something that we can leave here in (winter) and arrive in Summer in, without carrying a whole change of clothes.

Anyway I thought I'd share a few pics of places we're staying

We're staying here in Tuscany
A tuscan villa

A view of a castle from our room in Cesky Krumlov

An English B&B
And of course I can't wait to see these guys


We're excited....51 days to go


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...