Sunday 10 March 2013

Where feet may fail

I'm loving this song at the moment



"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me

Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger

In the presence of my Saviour."

I love that this bridge is repeated time and time again, to the point where a regular song wouldn't keep repeating it.

Repeated, those words wash over me, enter the blueprint of who I am, changing my hard wired thinking. A knot of energy under my rib cage grows, as the words become truer and truer to me.

The power of a song, of a refrain, of a repetition, to enter a soul by osmosis- this is something we all know about. It's a part of the human experience- the impact of a special song that happens just when you need it.

"My soul will rest in Your embrace
I am Yours and You are mine"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...