Thursday 5 January 2012

A cry for the brokenhearted

You are the voice that calls the universe to be
You are the whisper in my heart that speaks to me,
Until I see you face to face, Grace amazing takes me home
I will trust in you.

Because you are with me, I will not fear.

The one thing I ask for, the thing I seek most, is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the Lord's perfections and meditating in his temple.
For he will conceal me there when troubles come, he will hide me in his sanctuary, he will place me out of reach on a high rock. Then I will hold my head high above troubles that surround me.

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.


(Til I see you, I will exalt you, Psalm 27: 4-6, Psalm 34:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...